From the 16th October 2017 Khandallah School will implement an Enrolment Scheme, as directed by the Ministry of Education under section 11H(1) of the Education Act 1989. The details of which can be found here.
All children living within the school enrolments zone are welcome to enrol at Khandallah School. To enrol your child you can collect an enrolment pack from our school office, or download the enrolment form here.
Please complete and return forms and relevant information to the school office, 20 Clark Street, Khandallah, Wellington. It is important that you include all the following information:
- Application for Enrolment Form
- Pre-Enrolment Questionnaire
- Permission Authority
- New Zealand Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunisation Certificate (This can be found in your child’s Well Child book).
- Proof of Residential Address (an original document such as an electricity bill, rates bill, rental agreement, bank statement or another document which has your name and address on it).
If your child is turning 5, you will be contacted prior to starting to arrange pre-school visits. We recommend that your child has two visits prior to starting school.
If your child is transferring from another school, a date of commencement will be arranged with you.